Sunday, December 15, 2013

Gymnastics Grips - WOD Grips (Medium-Black) review

Gymnastics Grips - WOD Grips (Medium-Black)

I want to review Gymnastics Grips - WOD Grips (Medium-Black) provided by Epic MMA Gear.

I purchased these after getting several deep blisters doing kipping pull ups. They are by far the best purchase I have made. The only thing I would change about them would be the holes for your fingers, they are quite large for my fingers so the grips do move around a bit and irritate my calluses. It would be nice if there were sizes.


The best place to buy Gymnastics Grips - WOD Grips (Medium-Black):




With Gymnastics Grips - WOD Grips (Medium-Black) you get:


  • Crossfit grips
  • Material: Leather palms; velcro wrist strap


Crossfit grip, Whether you've already ripped your calluses or you are worried about ripping, these crossfit grips are the go-to solution.





Regular price for this product is about $0 but it is on sale


No comments:

Post a Comment