Sunday, December 8, 2013

Fit Four Anti-Ripper Gloves | Workout Gloves for CrossFit Athletes (Medium) review

Fit Four Anti-Ripper Gloves | Workout Gloves for CrossFit Athletes (Medium)

Dear readers of my blog! I want to review Fit Four Anti-Ripper Gloves | Workout Gloves for CrossFit Athletes (Medium) provided by Fit Four.

Absolutely fantastic gloves. To be able to slide on a glove and not notice it's there, is just awesome. I used to hate to wear gloves and was hesitant to buy another glove, but I wanted something that would protect my hands and give me some grip. I was really tired of sore hands. And I'm very happy to have found this glove. I own both Fit Four gloves, and really liked how this particular one felt on. So comfortable, and did exactly what I wanted it to do, and gave me the protection I was looking for in a glove. I was really surprised at how well these gloves are made. I was worried that because it wasn't a full glove that maybe it wouldn't hold together as well and that's clearly not the case. Very cool looking gloves that are just awesome.


Where to buy Fit Four Anti-Ripper Gloves | Workout Gloves for CrossFit Athletes (Medium):




With Fit Four Anti-Ripper Gloves | Workout Gloves for CrossFit Athletes (Medium) you get:


  • Fit Four Anti-Ripper Gloves for CrossFit Athletes - protects hands from calluses
  • Workout gloves designed specifically for CrossFit exercises where some hand rotation on the bar is a must
  • Cabretta leather glove body breathes while repelling moisture
  • Ideal for CrossFit exercises such as Aggressive Kipping Pull-Ups, Rowing, Wall Balls, and Bench Press
  • Patented form fitting, lightweight, and extremely durable design maintains the feeling of a raw, natural grip


Protects Hands From Calluses!Fit Four Anti-Ripper Gloves for CrossFit Athletes - protects hands from calluses. Designed specifically for CrossFit exercises where some hand rotation on the bar is a must. Cabretta leather glove body breathes while repelling moisture. Ideal for CrossFit exercises such as Aggressive Kipping Pull-Ups, Rowing, Wall Balls, and Bench Press. Get More Out of Your Workouts!Patented form fitting, lightweight, and extremely durable design maintains the feeling of a raw, natural grip. Short four finger gloves cover half the palms and only shields the area of the hands needing protection - no bulk and no straps! Easy on & off design prevents wasted downtime from taping or injuries.About Fit FourFit Four is a brand developed by Crossfitters for Crossfitters to help athletes achieve the most from their high intensity workouts.





Regular price for this product is about $29.95 but you can use the link below to get discount


No comments:

Post a Comment