Friday, December 6, 2013

Inside the Box: How CrossFit® Shredded the Rules, Stripped Down the Gym, and Rebuilt My Body review and discount

Inside the Box: How CrossFit® Shredded the Rules, Stripped Down the Gym, and Rebuilt My Body

Let me introduce Inside the Box: How CrossFit® Shredded the Rules, Stripped Down the Gym, and Rebuilt My Body provided by .

I started working out at a Crossfit box before I read the book. I didn't know a lot of the terminology for things or why things were done the way they were and was hesitant to ask.

I read the book and gained a greater understanding and love for Crossfit. I would recommend this book especially to someone who is new to Crossfit, or is thinking about trying Crossfit.


The best place to buy Inside the Box: How CrossFit® Shredded the Rules, Stripped Down the Gym, and Rebuilt My Body:




With Inside the Box: How CrossFit® Shredded the Rules, Stripped Down the Gym, and Rebuilt My Body you get:




In Inside the Box, veteran journalist and marathoner T.J. Murphy goes all in to expose the gritty, high-intensity sport of CrossFit.Murphy faced a future with a permanent limp from one too many marathons. Desperate to reclaim his fitness and strength, the 47-year-old signed up for his first CrossFit workout with nothing to lose. Anaerobically blasted by each workout of the day, Murphy discovered a sweat-soaked fitness revolution thats transforming bodies and lives.CrossFit is the sport of fitness, a radical new approach to exercise that is turning the traditional gym workout upside down. Every day at thousands of CrossFit gyms across America, fitness seekers of all shapes and sizes flex their inner athlete by racing to finish fast-paced workouts. Each workout mixes weight lifting and gymnastics into an explosively effective and addictive new way to lose weight and carve out a new physique.Inside the Box is Murphys journey through CrossFit. From staggering newcomer to evangelist, Murphy finds out how it feels, why its so popular, whether it can fix his broken body.





Regular price for this product is about $18.95 but it is on sale


No comments:

Post a Comment