Thursday, December 26, 2013

Posterior Chain Linked (Simple Strength) review

Posterior Chain Linked (Simple Strength)

Today I want to review Posterior Chain Linked (Simple Strength) provided by .

As I read thru the book and different methods, I am able to see and understand how I have been crippling my body for the last 13 years. Now I am back at taking baby steps again. And I can already feel the difference in my body from using proper breathing, body posture and linkage of my muscles in just three weeks. Now I have the rest of my life to practice. Can't wait.

Cheers,
JT


Where to buy Posterior Chain Linked (Simple Strength):




With Posterior Chain Linked (Simple Strength) you get:




Is your lower back sore when you lift things? If you lift any kind of weight (barbells, kettlebells, etc.) for exercise, do not do a single rep more until you know how to link your posterior chain.Here's how to do it:Your posterior chain starts at your heels. Your calves should be long and stretched so you can dig your heel into the floor. Your glutes and hamstrings should be shortened and "activated." Your abs should fire to protect your lower back. Abs aren't a part of the posterior chain - they are an "honorary member" you need to have on board. Your lats and rhomboids need to be activated to protect your upper back and prevent it from rounding forward.This is a short book. It gives you a simple set up sequence for easily accomplishing the task of activating your entire posterior chain (from heels to rhomboids) in a logical sequence. The drills are so simple you can do them inside the gym or anywhere else (home or office). I shared this sequence with a group of lifters from my email list. These were the results: 1. No soreness: "no soreness - at all" from a 57 year old CPT who hadn't deadlifted in 6 month. "My lower back isn't toast like it usually is after a deadlift workout." 2. 2 practice PRs from a female powerlifter (bench and deadlift). Her coach said "probably the best deadlift session she has had." 3. low back fixes "I felt no strain in my back."4. stronger "heavier lifting, more secure lifting"5. better mobility "stonger and looser."6. mental confidence "the mental prep was as useful as the physical"7. increasing work capacity in kettlebell workouts. "I have been doing a lot of double kettlebell swings. I did some and felt quite a lot more efficient and put some good increases on my numbers."Whether you purchase this product or not, I can't stress enough how important it is to fire your posterior chain before lifting. I've messed up my upper and lower back too many times to count from not knowing this.You are stronger and "bulletproof" with a linked posterior chain.Try this simple set up sequence (takes less than 2 minutes) and feel it immediately.Sean Schniederjan





Regular price for this product is about $0 but it is on sale







No comments:

Post a Comment